We are an industry leader with an immediate need for a Windows System Administrator. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates will work onsite at our Reston, Virginia technology center, supporting a variety of technology environments and programs. There IS relocation assistance available for candidates outside of the DC Metro area. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates MUST be US Citizens. Additionally, candidates must possess a current, active TS/SCI security clearance.
In this role, you will support various enterprise-level Windows Server and Active Directory environments, including virtual as well as physical server environments. Some Linux administration is also part of the environment.
- Manage Windows/Active Directory and Linux server environments, including physical and virtual servers.
- Perform security testing and scanning in support of ICD 503 Risk Mitigation Framework (RMF) activities. Conduct security hardening, patching or system upgrades as needed to address items on the POAMs.
- Build, configure, troubleshoot new and existing servers.
- Integrate new and existing servers and technologies to provide service enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades
- Provide end-user client and application support. Utilize the IT work order system to meet service level agreements
- Lead infrastructure expansion and upgrade projects.