The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Oracle EBS Senior System Analyst is responsible for supporting and developing a wide range of applications and services. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of design patterns and data modeling as well as development life cycle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops the system design specifications from the business requirements document
- Responsible for the creation of a project/task plan for new development & enhancements
- Prepares & documents technical & program design specifications (including flow charts)
- Completes the programming and development effort
- Completes & documents unit & system testing and assist IT testing teams
- Manages & plans program implementations into production environment
- Communicates with end users on business requirements and problem resolution
- Provides key inputs into the User Acceptance Testing (UAT), if necessary
- Meets all required compliance documentation and change management requirements
- Mentors and provides technical direction to other team members