Sr. Systems Engineer
• Must have at least 3 years of extensive experience administering Siteminder products, including SPS.
• Must have at least 3 years of extensive hands on experience administering Forgerock.
. Must have migration experience, preferably from Siteminder to ForgeRock
• Must have extensive knowledge in setting up policies, JWT infrastructure, SSO channels for both web applications as well as inter-service calls.
• Must have had successfully completed at least 3 major upgrades of Siteminder or Forgerock.
• Must have experience with Windows and Unix server environments.
• Must have working knowledge of writing Ansible playbooks and setting up Ansible environment to connect to multi-OS endpoints to perform remote agent management.
• Must be well versed with IT security, cryptography, AAA, JWT, OAuth and other related concepts and technologies.
• Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
• Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
• Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
• Experience using Agile methodology
5-8 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience demonstrating proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience