This is with our direct client on Full time permanent position - Candidates without any visa restrictions and also who are local to Irvine please apply to Blessy@Divihn.com or contact Blessy - 224 704 1709
Mid-level Technical Analyst
Irvine, CA (near John Wayne Airport)
Direct permanent position
Must have skills:
Looking for candidates with 4 8 years' experience as a Technical Analyst
Strong Technical Spec writing capabilities
Strong in data integration, system integration
Strong in XML, SQL
Understanding of Supply Chain concepts.
We need the candidate to write detailed specifications for applications based on high-level specifications from Sr. Business Analyst. Should be technical enough to understand data Integration aspects while developing the specs and strong in SQL so as to troubleshoot issues in the testing stage.
Project Specific Experience Required
- Technical Business Analysis experience of minimum 4 years
- Strong experience in Supply Chain environments; experience in a mid-size ERP context will be an advantage
- Experience in retail or distribution environments will be an advantage
- Experience working (in business/ technical analyst capacity) with vendors/ third parties to integrate their systems with in-house systems
- Experience working with transaction exchanges such as HUBs, VANs, etc.
- Experience with XML-related technologies
- Experience with data translation in B2B communication
- Experience as SME for supply chain operations data
- Experience with order processing involving fulfillment of orders from multiple suppliers will be an advantage
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.