Sr. Technical Lead
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This position can be located in any of our offices or can be remote. Please note that this position cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to support a team of paralegals and contract admins responsible for accurate and timely processing of various group contracts.
- Conduct regular audits of contracts processed by paralegals and contract admins
- Act as the primary team liaison between the business and information technology (IT) with regard to enhancements, changes and issues (including business requirements oversight, network setups, and state regulation review)
- Create and manage business test plans for testing system enhancements. Partner with management and information technology (IT) staff to ensure everything is captured in business test plans.
- Manage Business/User Acceptance Testing enhancements/changes and communicate those enhancements and changes to appropriate team members.
- Report all defects to IT through the standardized IT processes.
- Create, modify and maintain policies and procedures that affect workflow and are produced from changes/enhancements for department.
- Appropriately resolve any technical issues or questions related to program and applications. Develop action plans to appropriately resolove relevant issues through collaboration with IT and management as needed..
- Present enhancements, progress and current issues to IT and/or participate in IT departmental status meetings.
- Develop, create, and maintain databases to track system enhancements.
- Lead client facing audits specific to departmental processes. Manage reporting, review processes, and lead client web meetings to review associated processes and data associated. May be a point of contact for matrix partners cross-organizationally.
- Create trend reporting based on feedback from client audit results to drive enhancements to processes.
- Manage the quarterly and semi-annual reporting of client facing Provider Data Management related information.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing. Identify quality errors and rates. Collaborate with management on process improvements designed to improve quality rates. Coach staff members as needed and identified by management on trending Quality Assurance tested items.
- Assist management with selection, development, and evaluation of staff to ensure the efficient operation of department.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.