Job Title: Sr. UI Developer (React)
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - 201-786-2425
- We are seeking a Senior UI Developer with an expert level of understanding in Web and mobile applications utilizing React.
- The Senior UI Developer will involve as a participant in the design, code, and test web and mobile programs and applications.
- The Senior UI Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications/projects and has established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas as Web and mobile technology expert.
- Be a part of the Scrum team to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
- Convert design mockups into high-quality reusable components
- Conduct extensive automated unit testing of programs in Web and mobile software applications to ensure they will produce the desired outcome.
- Guides or directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work. Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
- Researches new client libraries/frameworks and best practices.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas working closely with UX Designer.
Level Based Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making skills
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Initiates Self Action all of the time
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Very Strong Stress Tolerance skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS Pre-processors-SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, and Linters
- Strong working experience with consuming REST APIs
- Hands-on experience in code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of effective design, responsive, secure and power-sensitive apps
- Experience of web-based UI development for cross-browser support, progressive web apps
- Experience in solving good problems with performance, usability, and optimization of front end for contextual rich experiences
- Hands-on experience with front-end unit, component, functional and UI testing for Web and Mobile apps with frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, etc
- Working experience of integrating with Backend API's, mocking endpoints and basic skills for SEO
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile applications
Contract to Hire
IT & Technical