Sr. Workday Talent Configuration Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Sr. Workday Talent Configuration Developer for a remote opportunity in Tampa. FL!
- Position Title:Sr. Workday Talent Configuration Developer
- Location:Tampa. FL
- ExpectedDuration(possible extension):6 Months
The Workday Configuration Team is responsible to for building a Workday experience which makes 'HR Stuff' simple for Citi.
This position requires strong Workday HCM Talent functional configuration hands-on experience with proven work experience implementing or supporting a few Workday HCM in large global organizations. Our team is global and is responsible for making HR business processes run smoother and bringing innovation and technology to our workforce. We focus on providing an amazing experience to our users in a fast-paced environment made up of over 200,000 employees in over 100 countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Configuration team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
Successful candidates will have collaboration and partnership experience cross-functionally and across multiple locations globally. The Configuration Team will need to work with cross-functional teams to understand the HR business needs and to assess Workday configuration feasibility and impact to other business processes, integrations, or security. The team will serve as the subject matter expert for Workday functional configuration.
Talent team is expanding the use of Workday platform by launching talent and performance processes for the first time for global Citi population (processes such as Talent Calibration, Performance Reviews to name a few). Talent team anticipates active development now to end-of-year as process configurations are tweaked to suit business strategy
* Work directly with functional and technical project teams to assess Workday HCM business needs and translate those needs into a globally aligned configuration and business process model that aligns with project initiatives
* Senior Hands-on Talent & Performance configuration developer with experience including, but not limited to: all types of Employee Review configuration and processing, Talent review configuration and processing, Talent profile attributes, Calibration, Development Plan, Succession planning and Feedback
* Solid experience building Reports and custom calculated fields for business processes based using Workday business objects in the Talent, Core and other dependent HR domains
* Solid experience with Workday Security setup especially in Talent and Performance domain
* Experience and deep understanding of Workday Integration (EIBs) and ability to co-relate Talent configuration dependencies for successful execution of Talent EIBs.
* Solid understanding of multi-lingual translations and configuration across modules
* Deep understanding of Workday Testing strategies and Tenant setup.
* Assess the impact and feasibility of configuration or business process changes and their impact on Workday, security, and/or integrations.
* Provide Workday expertise and recommendations that meets HR business needs and is compliant with Citi standards and policies.
* Build solutions that are sustainable and scalable using Workday configuration
* Author test plans based on functional requirements. Execute test plans and track defects/fixes. Manage issues through resolution.
* Collaborate with internal project teams and external partner resources.
* Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
* Perform analysis on Workday configuration and business process changes resulting from change requests or Workday upgrades
* Subject matter expertise and prior hands-on experience with Workday HCM in a Talent and Performance configurator role on at least 2-3 large scale implementations.
Workday certification is a big plus
* 4+ years experience in implementation and production support of Workday HCM with a demonstrated understanding of key HR Talent and Performance processes
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
* Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.
* Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
* Ability to work with project team members at all levels
* Ability to understand and follow Citis Software Development Life-cycle and recommended documentation for purposes of future Audit
* Passion for Customer Service
* Ability to work remotely and overlap portion of daily hours with US eastern time-zone
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 130425 when responding to this ad.