- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system ( AEM 6.3 / AEM 6.4 is Plus )
- The AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Creating components and templates using HTL/Sightly
- Creating OSGi services
- Sling resource resolution and Sling mappings, Clientlibs
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Strong Angular.js experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
All jobs at V2Soft Talent Network