Job Description: API Java Developer
Job Type: Starting Contract- Converting in Jan 2022
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
One of our enterprise communication clients is seeking an API Java Developer to join there team! If you have excellent exposure to Java and Spring Boot, are based in CO and can work under a w2 with no present or future visa sponsorship, please reach out for more details.
- Experience with different frameworks in Java
- SPRING Framework: used multiple modules in SPRING
- SPRING Boot: experience and knows advantages of SPRING boot and why it is a better way to develop SPRING apps
- MVC: SPRING MVC
- Some experience with Struts
- Knows difference between multiple JDK versions
- SPRING JPA: SPRING JPA and different data bases (ideal if they have Mongo DB)
- Webservices exp/knowledge:
- Has worked on different REST implementations and has good knowledge on SOAP webservices REST
- Good with SPRING REST, its configuration etc.
- Good knowledge on JSON
- API: knowledge on different APIs in Java
- Knows what is implemented latest in 1.8 version Java and knows how to use them
- Solid experience with front end dev as well. Front end development: EDJ uses Thymeleaf with HTML for developing front end
- Background in Junit frameworks and has good knowledge on development/deployment processes
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!