Electrical Engineering is responsible for all electrical engineering tasks related to the design, analysis, test and certification of aerospace head-up display and guidance products, both in the commercial and military fields.
This position requires a background in FPGA design and verification.
This position requires responsibility for all aspects of the FPGA design and verification beginning with requirements definition up and through the introduction of the design into manufacturing.
Support of projects includes schedule preparation and reporting of status on assigned tasks as well as interaction with team members from other disciplines.
This position will work with little or no supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and verify FPGAs for commercial and military Head Up & Helmet Mounted Displays per DO-254
- Define requirements for a new design and develop requirements specification
- Perform preliminary design-including block diagram, trade off studies and design reviews
- Perform detailed design-including implementation, design analysis, and design reviews
- Support board level FPGA integration
- Perform functional tests and design verification tests
- Present FPGA for FAA SOI Audits
- Oversee efforts and train less experienced FPGA designers
- Define Production Test Requirements