Title: Sr Business Analyst / Product Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Long term contract
As an exceptional Business analyst / Product Manager, you will drive transformational value to core business functions at client location. Part of the high-impact, high-energy Enterprise Technology Services Product organization, you will help develop robust, compelling, and integrated data, tools, and technology solutions that will drive specific and measurable business value.
- You excel at articulating big ideas. You will be responsible for developing customer-centric value propositions and business cases with measurable business impacts. You have a beginner’s mindset and you obsess over empathy for customers and users.
- You believe deep customer empathy leads to sound strategy and not the other way around.
- You will be responsible for defining and managing key performance indicators and work in collaboration with multiple leaders across the spectrum of business leadership toward the achievement of your product goals.
- You are detail and data oriented. You love getting great results and are extremely organized.
- You get technology. You have a natural ability to understand complex products.
- You get things done. You’re a stellar executor. Unquestioned integrity and can-do attitude. Flexible in doing whatever is necessary to get results.
- You’re a go-getter. You demonstrate the passion, energy, and persistence to work through challenging problems in diverse markets. You will act quickly to seize opportunities and spot and capitalize on trends and opportunities.
- You’re an excellent communicator, to influence people around you.
- The impact you will make include the following:
- Be customer-obsessed and business-outcome-driven at all times.
- Grow revenue, and profitability of client by developing and implementing compelling go-to-market plans.
- Develop user enablement strategies including content, presentations and other tools and training to enable the user community to be more effective.
- Orchestrate and lead communication between cross-functional groups.
- Be the leader/interface with a broad range of constituents to gather market insights including customers, sales, competitive analysis, market intelligence, SWOT, and industry opinion.
- You have 5 years of professional Business Analyst experience.
- Demonstrated design thinking skills around empathy, analytical thinking and cutting-edge communication skills to gain cross-functional consensus.
- Excellent creative skills with demonstrated ability to articulate the value proposition.
- Ability to take initiative and carry ideas from start to finish.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams.
- Independent and quick learner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and successful within a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Director - Resource Development