Our client, a Network Security Professional Services company focused in the Federal space located in Maryland, is in need of a Full-time Sr Cisco Network Security Design Engineer (post-sales). The Sr Network Security Design Engineer will be joining a team of 3 Post-Sales Solutions Delivery Engineers to help drive large complex projects, specifically around Cisco solutions, including but not limited to ISE, ASA, Cisco route/switch. The Engineer will be focused on assessment, design, implementation and troubleshooting at various clients throughout the DC Metro and Crofton, MD area.
The Sr. Engineer will be responsible for consulting clients on their design work and completing all delivery/implementation. More specifically, requirements gathering, test plan, implementation, troubleshooting and technical documentation creating for knowledge transfer.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience with Network Security
- Minimum 3+ years’ full scope Cisco project experience consulting, assessing, designing, implementing and building out client environments from a Professional Services perspective
- 3+ years’ designing and delivering Cisco ISE solutions
- 2+ years designing, implementing and troubleshooting Cisco ASA firewall solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with technical wiring experience, i.e. writing a technical design document
- Highly consultative for client facing initiatives
- US Citizen with an ability to obtain a clearance
- Active Top-Secret clearance or TS/SCI
- Cisco Security Certifications
- Experience with Cisco AMP, ASA, Stealthwatch, Firepower, Threat Defense solutions
- Palo Alto FW experience
- Tenable and or F5 experience