SOLUTIONS POINT is recruiting for a FULL TIME Sr Data Analyst for our client located in Kansas City. This is a Full Time role with our client. We are just recruiting candidates for the interview selection. Our client is a Global Tech Company in the Financial industry. Local office has around 100 people. Opportunity to work from home one day a week, casual dress, new position so write you own path, excellent leadership in place. Base Salary 80k to 100k, 10% bonus potential, matching 401k, Med/Dent, 27 days PTO, and more.
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive tools that will transform both raw and summary level data sets into value-added business insights. These insights will be used internally to help drive the overall understanding and strategic operations of the business, as well as externally to help clients understand the current state of their programs. This role must be interested in building from the group up, willing to innovate, and must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting with the development of comprehensive policies and processes.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives driven by future growth of the business into new markets and industries.
- Become the key point of contact for internal discussion and interpretation of broader business and industry trends.
- Develop, understand and maintain ownership of the company’s relationships with third party analytics firms currently contracted to release a material portion of company revenues.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Provide high-level support and context for the building and maintenance of the company’s budgeting and reforecasting process.
- Partner with IT to establish database object knowledge and gain understanding of the business rule applied to data; in return, effectively communicate the business rules and data point to the business.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Serve as a liaison between Technical team and stakeholders.