.NET Developer position (REMOTE)
100% Remote position, but must be within driving distance to Anoka, MN.
This will be a Production Support role. This will be a largely VB.NET / Winforms role.
Programming and Testing staff performing design, code and all test functions (other than UAT).
- Help Desk Level 2 and 3, including resolution of application problem tickets.
- Monitoring of applications.
- Possesses skills specific to technology that is new to the IT industry on a year over year basis; past/current examples include Pega, Salesforce, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scripts as needed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
- 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and Bootstrap
- 3+ years of experience with consuming web services and web api
- 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
- 3+ years of experience with SQL development; proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
- Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
- Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS and/or Angular
- Exposure to SharePoint and related content management technologies.
- Experience performance tuning applications.
- Exposure to diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, strong desire to learn, contribute and think creatively
Match a Job
Add in JobDiva Match Back Close
Saving Record to JobDiva...