Title: Sr Electrical Engineer
Duration: 12 month(s)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Aurora CO 80010
Description/Comment: Job Description:
- The Sr. Electrical Engineer II is responsible for designing and maintaining the Ground Hardware for the Program’s Ground RF Hardware and Front End Processor (FEP) subsystems and associated Engineering Documentation and will participate in day-to-day hardware development activities, which include but are not limited to:
- Design and Maintain FEP/Ground RF Hardware to system specifications.
- Provide Hardware retrofit and installation upgrade support.
- Plans for Parts sparing and obsolescence.
- Performs ground hardware / software diagnostic tools for requirements verification.
- Works closely with Program Hardware engineering team to help design and resolve system issues.
- The FEP/RF Ground Hardware Engineer supports the design and of system parameters to insure system requirements are met. Supports architecture development and future system enhancements based on requirements including interface definition, parts selection with consideration given to environmental variables, safety, site constraints and lessons learned. Prepares statements that convey the fundamental characteristics of the design objective as necessary. Writes and reviews manuals, procedures, plans, specifications, engineering drawings and notebooks. Reports time and material estimates based on requirements.