The Sr Engineer, Product Development is responsible for sustaining activities and product development within TIDI Products. The position is located in Neenah, WI and reports to Sustaining Engineering Lead, located in Neenah, WI. Working closely with cross function team members in marketing, regulatory, quality, operations, and other departments, the individual will lead projects related to sustaining activities, new products, line extensions, and product improvements primarily for a specific product line and will have additional enterprise wide sustaining responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as project leader, technical leader, or team player for projects including sustaining projects, new product development, line extensions, product improvements, and cost savings.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing team and Service team as needed.
- Develops timelines and project plans with cross-functional input.
- Provides a sound working knowledge of engineering principals, concepts and practices.
- Knowledgeable on FDA and ISO Design Controls, Risk Management, and Design Transfer. Follows TIDI procedures in accordance with regulations. Completes all necessary documentation.
- Interfaces with customers (marketing, end user customers and OEM customers) to translate user needs into design requirements and validate designs.
- Creates projects documents, protocols, drawings and documentation to applicable internal and external standards.
- Engages outside design firms, testing labs and technical consultants.
- Performs other tasks, as required or directed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPALS:
- Understands internal and external customers
- Assure a safe work environment
- Encourage individual development
- Demonstrates teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Demonstrates honesty
- Keep our commitments
- Think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
- Lead with humility and respect every individual
- Focus on process, embrace scientific thinking, flow and pull value, assure quality at the source and seek perfection