GOOD TO HAVE TELECOM INDUSTRY EXPERINCE
Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Lowell MA
Duration: Long term contract
Design and develop software and system specifications including high level and detailed level designs for assigned projects. Excellent knowledge about software architecture, system issue and integration / testing with. extensive experience in writing JAVA based code for Management Systems (EMS/NMS) with expertise in Oracle Database and writing SQL queries. Good communication skills with ability to work independently and/or collaborate with teams to understand requirements and jointly work on resolving issues is essential. Innovative and free thinking able to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems.
Skill Set Requirement
• Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of IT development experience with all phases of SDLC including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Strong expertise in Development using Core JAVA. Expertise in stylesheet/XSLT transformation coding.
• Expertise with Oracle DBMS, PL/SQL
• Experience with UNIX/Linux platform is required
• Strong knowledge of Eclipse IDE, XML, JMS and Web services (REST) is required. Knowledge of MQ is preferred.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, JIRA, Stash, Git, Jenkins, is required.
• Experience with Web Server configuration (e.g. Apache), including SSL/TLS setup is preferred.
• Experience with security scan tools, such as Fortify, security vulnerability mediation is preferred.
• Knowledge of in Telecom Domain is preferred.
Director - Resource Development