Sr. Java Engineer
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: Our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic, so if offered the position you would start by working from your home. However, when we reopen this position will transition to working from our Rockville, MD office.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Sr. Java Engineer, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications, to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze business needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
You will work with some supervision to construct and develop complex programming systems to support customers' application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. You will have direct contact with end users and managers. This position mentors less experienced team members.