Add Java development capability to Indianapolis.
- Develop new applications or new features to existing applications
- Problem identification and root cause analysis
- Improve existing applications
- Designing new features
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Agile - Does not need all requirements to start working
- Works independently
- Design the right solution the first time
- Test driven development
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years Java Development experience
- Experience with J2E, JSP, MariaDB
- Desire to fix the right problem
- Peer programing experience
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.