Our client, a large global services company located in Boulder, CO, is looking to hire a Sr Software Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire position. The consultant will work onsite as a member of the Product and Solutions Development team. The consultant will be part of a team developing cutting edge location intelligence solutions for geocoding. The Developer will be reporting into the Product Development Manager.
The Developer will design and develop in an Agile software development environment focused on Location Intelligence and Geocoding. Geocoding helps their enterprise clients gain insight into their customers by helping them visualize and analyze market data in the context of location. The Engineer will be responsible for writing well developed, testable, scalable, reactive, high quality code and ensure designs are compliant with specifications, standards and best practices. The Developer will need to run unit tests, test plans and test-driven development in order to make sure the code works.
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience in building products not providing just services
- Experience in building software products by leveraging Agile methodology.
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud solution development and deployment with an emphasis on AWS.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of data and data science as Geocoding is the data science behind associating each location-based record with accurate geospatial coordinates