Job Title: Sr Manufacturing Maintenance Tech 2
Location: Westminster, California 92683
Duration: 06 Months
- Performs difficult and complex maintenance/repair of the facility’s structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and HVAC.
- Performs industrial machine repair service, trouble shoot and complete preventive maintenance for CNC, mill, lathe, and grinders.
- Trouble shoot electrical controls, mechanical, hydraulic pneumatics, spindles, ball screws, and HVAC while maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Responsibilities can include all or any combination of the following:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts; installs special functional and structural parts in devices; lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Repairs electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoots CNC Machines
- Provides guidance, direction and training to lower-level Technicians; assists management with performance evaluations as directed.
- Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring required in the production process.
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary.
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Performs other related duties as required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.