Job Title: Sr Manufacturing Maintenance Tech
Location: Westminster, California 92683
Duration: 06 Months
- Performs difficult and complex maintenance/repair of the facility’s structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and HVAC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs industrial machine repair service, trouble shoot and complete preventive maintenance for CNC, mill, lathe, and grinders. Trouble shoot electrical controls, mechanical, hydraulic pneumatics, spindles, ball screws, and HVAC while maintain a safe and clean workspace. Responsibilities can include all or any combination of the following:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts; installs special functional and structural parts in devices; lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines. Repairs electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoots CNC Machines
- Provides guidance, direction and training to lower-level Technicians; assists management with performance evaluations as directed.
- Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring required in the production process.
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary.
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Performs other related duties as required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.