Sr Network / QA Engineer - TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
Seeking a Quality Assurance (QA)/Network Engineer to ensure all network systems are in compliance. The candidate will provide oversight for a very large and complex network infrastructure. The candidate will be responsible for QA of deployed networks and would have a deep understanding of network technologies and designs.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation
- Create and maintain quality procedures that adequately evaluate the networks and provide mitigations when needed
- Determine if current methods and techniques result in meeting quality standards or require modification
- Ensure the QA of existing network configurations match the initial design and proposed implementation
- Responsible for QA of deployed network systems across mission networks
- Updating SOPs and Visio network drawings
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure quality standards are in place and followed
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering with 12+ years of experience with a combination of QA and network engineering or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience with Cisco/Juniper/VMware/F5 technologies
- Must have demonstrated knowledge logging into devices and verifying configurations and implementations
- Experience with Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as technical reports will be created
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of the organization (managers, supervisors, Network engineers, etc.).
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required for this position
- CCNA certification is ideal
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Network Administration and Ops 1000 Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.