Analyst International is immediately interviewing to hire a Network Engineer.
The chosen person works with groups of applications that reside in a specific data center, as they are migrated, will want to know what happens when parts of the applications are migrated to other data centers (Analyze latency, chattiness, and network traffic patterns for applications to identify risk)
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Advanced Data Analytics for Network impacts for mass application migrations from legacy to new Data centers.
- Analyze latency, chattiness, and network traffic patterns for applications to identify risk Perform Packet broker and packet analyzer admin and user functions
- Needs someone who has done some more advanced analytics from a network perspective
- Candidates with Riverbed will get top priority.
- Has some experience in Performance Engineering.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer