Title: Sr NodeJS Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 1 Year
The main requirement is on Node.js especially as a backend tool. Having Node.js for front end is a plus.
Technical requirements :
- 5+ years Development experience
- Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service using current generation toolkits such as Node.JS, Spring, Dropwizard, or RESTEasy
- Recent hands-on experience with Java, Spring / Spring Boot Frameworks, Node.js development, Microservices, Serverless (AWS Lambda etc)
- Developing and designing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc
- Fluency in Java 7, basic understanding of Java 8
- Strong understanding the principles of service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems.
- Working knowledge of reactive programing
- Working knowledge of SQL-based or NoSQL databases using JDBC, JPA or similar frameworks
- Basic technical knowledge of cloud-based systems – covering infrastructure, platform and software as services
- Good working knowledge of the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Observability & Traceability
- Code craftsmanship; rigor in high code quality, automated testing (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber), and agile engineering best practices
- Knowledge of modern software patterns and anti-patterns
- Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
- Preferred experience with Java development tooling: Maven and/or Gradle.
- Used continuous integration environments like TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson.
Director - Resource Development