Sr. Project Manager | Topeka, KS
The IT Project Manager will assist in the following:
- Development and maintenance of centralized coordination mechanisms to monitor progress and performance (and prevent duplication of effort) between various consultants and offices/teams
- Monitoring of consultant work to ensure compliance with contract terms
- Collaboration with consultants to coordinate shared services contract utilization across the state
- Bring together strategy ideas into formalized planning documents as operating structure and strategic direction in areas such as programming, compliance/reporting, organizational structure, and communications.
- Minimum Requirement - Five to seven year's of project management experience
If you are a Sr. PM in the Topeka area, please apply and we will get back to you shortly. This job is remote for now but will require on site soon. Local to Topeka/Lawrence preferred.