Role/Title Sr Quality Assurance Technician
Location Everett, WA, 98204
Duration 06 Months (Position is temp to hire for the right candidate)
- Inspects parts, assemblies and finished products to drawings and specifications.
- Performs a wide variety of complex and difficult mechanical inspections in the production/assembly process through final system assembly.
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- Performs complex and critical inspection procedures requiring special set-up of new or unique equipment and interpretation of test data from a variety of sources.
- May conduct first article inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.