Solutions Point is recruiting for a SR SQL Database Developer for our good client located in Overland Park, Kansas. Our client is mid size company. Over the last ten years they have become a leader in there industry. This is one of a number of new positions opened up do to recent growth. Apply today!
The SQL Database Developer will have a strong background of SQL database design and development. Qualified candidates will develop and support scalable enterprise databases and ETL solutions. This is a “hands-on” position requiring the candidate to be able to work with applicable technologies to develop and maintain databases across the organization, while ensuring high levels of data availability. The position requires a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles.
• Experience and knowledge working with large sets of data, tables containing millions to billions of rows.
• Design, develop, test, tune, and implement database objects and any supporting SQL scripts using Microsoft SQL Server. This includes but is not limited to stored procedures, views, functions, data manipulation scripts and ETL.
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and refinement.
• Design databases and queries to optimize performance and scalability.
• Implement and upgrade databases, automation of data quality rules, naming conventions, optimized queries and indexing.
• Maintain and enhance the database schema and ETL processes related to the firm’s reporting applications.
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
• Maintain technical documentation and data dictionary as system modifications are made.