Title: Salesforce Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology conference & communities.
- What you would expect to work on here: force.com technologies including SFDC triggers and controllers, VF page development, sObjects, and SOQL, Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development, Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain).
- 9+ Years of Overall IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Lightning web components (LWC), SFDX CLI, Visual Studio Code, & Git
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- 6+ years of experience with the Salesforce development
- 4+ years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 4+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API development.
Director - Resource Development