Solutions Point is recruiting for a Full Time Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect for our good client in Overland Park, Kansas. This is a full time position. Solutions Point is recruiting candidates for the interview process. Our client has been in business for 50 plus years and still growing. They have a great reputation which has made them one of the largest institutions in their industry. They offer a great work environment, work life balance, career growth, excellent leadership, stability. Full time salary range Negotiable, 10% bonus potential, excellent benefits to include 6% to 9% $for$ matching 401k, Med/Dent/Vision, Holiday, Vacation, Sick pay, Tuition reimbursement and more. Relocation package available.
The Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect is responsible for the design and architecture of Salesforce.com platform with a strong focus on integration. This position will actively participate in all phases of development including planning, analysis, design, development, and testing, and will assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow.
The core function of the Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect role is to provide ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com platform including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies that support business requirements.
- Work directly with product owner to define requirements and demonstrate solutions.
- Lead developer resources in delivery of project deliverables.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day technical aspects of development environment and ensuring that all developers are properly using the development libraries and tools.
- Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
- Responsible for technical assistance on multiple projects, with IS managers and staff.
- Assist IS managers with project estimates, development specifications, code reviews, and evaluation and testing of applications with clients and development staff.
- Assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new systems.
- Responsible for forming Company development environment and object libraries, and maintaining the programming framework
- Coordinate with vendors on technical matters.
- Work closely with all IS departments and staff.
- Promote honest and open communication throughout the company.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the company values, philosophies, and leadership characteristics
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports. Create reportable metrics to create enterprise awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise.