Software Engineer (Java, Spring Boot, React)
Atlanta, GA 30339
Brooksource is looking to hire a Software Engineer to work with one of our clients in the Retail/Building Materials industry . Our client is a Fortune 30 company with an innovative technology environment that will give you exposure to cutting edge technologies like Spring/Spring Boot and React while being in an Agile, collaborative work environment where you will have the ability to provide strategic direction on the product that you are creating. This will be a heavy development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
- 3+ professional years of experience with programming languages/frameworks: Java 8, Spring Framework and/or Spring Boot, React.
- Candidates must have experience doing hands on development building an application from the ground up.
- Exposure to design patterns and application architecture (this is not an architect role, however)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time.
- Ability to work with large and diverse technology teams.
- Client investing $3 Billion in IT organization over next 3 years
- Named Internet Retailer of the Year in 2015.
- Named Top-50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017.
- Free parking and flexible hours
- Casual Dress
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to move candidates through the interview process faster.
Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.