Maintains and operates computer systems or networks. Installs supports and manages servers and resolves issues as needed. Installs patches and performs system backups and recovery. Monitors system configuration and maintains data files.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily check of all systems and take corrective measures as needed.
- Perform Installation, technical system configuration, upgrade, support pack upgrade, monitoring and maintenance on company systems and applications.
- Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various technical and operational issues with application processing. Consult with IT product team and other pertinent resources as well as working independently to resolve complex issues.
- Work closely with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure, and that integration (interfaces) and end user interfaces are processing according to schedule. Take the necessary actions, including making recommendations regarding system and process changes, to provide an efficient environment for the end user community.
- Analyze and resolve technical issues with batch interfaces and feeds to external applications and databases.
- Perform system testing of new enhancements for application schedules. Determine and recommend resolution and/or corrective options of issues identified.
- Mange deployments across the various environments to support application Development, QA, Support and Production operations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement that would contribute to more accurate and efficient support tasks, an increase in support capacity, and/or more efficient back-end processing.
- Maintain and document support processes of back-end jobs.
- Coordinate and manage downtime for application and system maintenance.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work flexibility in providing after-hours support including weekends and holidays