- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows or Linux-based production systems on AWS
- Deploy and configure Web servers: Apache, Nginx, Node.js, IIS
- Develop strategies and deploy solutions for configuration management and automated infrastructure leveraging Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker) to create infrastructure that is repeatable and scalable.
- Perform administration functions for Atlassian products, including JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Develop and execute security and recovery plans that defend the business from threats including from data loss, disaster, and security breaches.
- Design and implement effective monitoring schemes that promote proactive discovery and resolution of issues.
- Support MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB deployments, migrations, performance tuning, replication
- Experience with Active Directory and server security and domain administration.
- Participate in on-call rotation for critical 24x7 production systems
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source, security, and Cloud technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Dev/Ops in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Minimum 3+ years in Cloud Hosting on AWS, Azure, Google
- Minimum 3+ years in automated configuration management and infrastructure using tools such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker, Puppet, Chef
- Atlassian Administration (Crowd, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Jenkins Continuous Build and Deployment
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.