Role: Staff Engineer (6 - 8 Years of Experience)
Duration: 1 Year Rolling Contract (Opportunity to roll perm)
Location: Jacksonville, FL (10% National & International Travel Required)
Brooksource is building out an Engineering Team for one of our most innovative Fortune 500 clients, Johnson & Johnson!
In this role you will be a key part of Mechanical Engineering team supporting highly automated Manufacturing Platforms with continuous improvement design solutions in support to the growth of base business, new product introductions, reliability based asset management and new equipment / enabling technologies.
As a Staff Engineer, you will be directly responsible for design, fabrication and implementation of continuous improvement solutions relative to existing equipment throughput, reliability and obsolescence mitigation for Vision Supply Chain at the Jacksonville Site. You will also be responsible for ensuring best practices and process standardization adherence with the Limerick (Ireland) Site. Our perfect candidate must possess an ability to work horizontally and vertically with technical peers, stakeholders and key functions to enable site's strategy and goals/objectives. Additionally, you will need to manage capital projects supporting continuous improvement activities and manufacturing line conversions across multiple platforms. Finally, the perfect candidate for this role must possess a strong tactical/strategic vision and a willingness to be hands-on in all aspects of manufacturing to deliver that vision!
If you have experience developing technical solutions in an automated manufacturing environment and can provide leadership in deploying best practices in Problem Solving, Engineering & Technology… Please Apply Now!
Bachelor's Degree in and Engineering discipline required, mechanical or industrial engineering degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years of engineering experience required
- Proven ability to manage technical projects from design through deployment within automated manufacturing processes required
- Change management, project management and the ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment is required
- In-depth experience in the manufacturing of automation technology in a highly regulated environment required
- Full understanding Machine Design and Equipment standards required
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel required
- Black Belt or Green Belt Certification preferred
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.