View more Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Location: Work from Home
Position Summary: The Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter is responsible for performing recruiting tasks in support of Epsilon's external IT contracts as well as Epsilon's local staffing needs. Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relations with candidates and hiring managers.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and prescreen candidates.
- Prescreen applicants/candidates on consistent set of qualifications; analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- As needed, review job descriptions and determine critical job requirements to create the most effective search criteria.
- As needed perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using JobDiva, Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, LinkedIn, networking, cold calls, social media, and employee referrals.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting of open position.
- Document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview team(s) and follow up with candidates.
- Assist in maintaining applicant tracking information: candidate contact information, salary requirements, availability, certifications, position requirements, relocation, and other pertinent information crucial to placing candidates.
- Other administrative duties as assigned to support the growth and effectiveness of Epsilon's recruiting and administrative systems.
- Other work duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- 0-2 years' experience in sales, recruiting, marketing, Human Resources, or customer service environment.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to navigate through web browsers, various databases/systems, and social media, and must be comfortable learning to navigate new systems and databases
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other similar HR databases is highly desired.
- Must be open to a flexible work schedule, there may be some night and weekend work on occasion.
- The most successful candidate will have a creative, confident, and outgoing personality.
- Ability to learn new skills, systems, policies, and procedures quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage daily recruiting efforts, prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, highly organized, and a tactful phone demeanor.
- Experience recruiting for Federal Government IT Contracts is desired.
- Basic understanding of various types of Information Technology (Help Desk/Desktop Support, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, and/or Information Assurance) is desired.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please clickhereto review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email@example.com