The Staffing Project Manager will, as part of the National Solutions leadership team, manage strategic staffing, proposal and technical support across the Operation as well as support the Operation's employee engagement activities. Staffing and employee engagement are critical, strategic areas for National Solutions, and the individual in this position, which is brand new for National Solutions, will be able to establish and influence the approaches and processes in these areas to drive success. The Staffing Project Manager will lead staffing efforts during capture, proposal and execution of programs, providing communications and guidance to the organization to ensure success. The individual will interface with senior management and line leaders, and will partner very closely with HR as well as BD, Finance and Contracts/Subcontracts.
• Collaborate with Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Redeployment and subcontract teams to staff positions across National Solutions
• Serve as primary POC for National Solutions personnel redeployment activities
• Work with HR and leadership to develop and adjust staffing strategies, approaches and processes
• Provide real-time and monthly metrics and data analysis
• Support proposal efforts as needed by completing staffing matrices and identifying talent; May be asked to contribute to proposals in other roles to include as a SME, proposal writer and review team member
• Assist with program ramp-ups
• Identify potential risk areas, support development of mitigation strategies and monitor closure of identified risks
• Provide support to troubled programs
• Collaborate with Staffing Project Managers in other Operations as needed
• Partner with leadership and HR on employee engagement plan and programs e.g. Ops Fest
• May also perform adhoc assignments relating to workforce engagement, training and other miscellaneous items in support of the Operation
Bachelor's degree and minimum of 12 years of experience working on relevant projects or programs, with at least 4 years successfully managing projects, as strong project management skills are required. Experience staffing and/or leading teams is important. Candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be able to work under tight deadlines. Must be able to perform job requirements independently and in team environments and must have ability to interface with and work collaboratively with all levels, both customer and Leidos. Looking for someone who will take initiative, develop creative solutions and drive closure. Strategic thinking skills and process improvement skills needed. Strong Excel and data analytics skills required. Most possess current TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to support critical surge and/or proposal requirements on weekends or evenings at times as necessary.
Experience working proposals
Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition Background