Title: Standard and Data Cleaning Consultant (New York, NY)
Location: New York, NY
Schedule: 30 to 40 hours
Target Duration: August 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022
Pay Rate: $32.50 or provide salary requirement
We are recruiting for a Standard and Data Cleaning Consultant for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in New York City, NY.
- Working with the Department and its providers to complete and/or update data; this includes correcting data entry errors within the system and eliminating ersatz client records;
- Supporting OMAP and the Planning, Policy and Analysis Unit’s (PPAU) work on updates and revisions to modules in the STARS database as needed;
- Ensuring that PPAU staff responsible for keeping manuals and guides current are notified of needed updates;
- Identify areas of technical support needed by internal and external users as they relate to improving data collection, data quality and data accuracy;
- Working with analytic staff to develop processes and relevant tools by which DFTA can monitor individual providers’ performance in maintaining completeness and accuracy of data, and to follow up on cases of under-performance.
- Other analytic work of the Unit that may arise.