- Utilize Reliability Engineering, CMMS, other historical data, predictive technologies, and industry best practices.
- Determine and implement optimum equipment performance, maintenance strategies, and work processes. This includes: equipment definition/hierarchy, criticality of equipment, maintenance strategy development, and spare parts.
- Work with Project team to develop the maintenance plan and spare part stocking strategy for new equipment.
- Analyze equipment history.
- Use tools such as FMEA (failure mode and effect analysis) and RCA (root cause analysis) to develop optimum Preventative maintenance plan.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and good documentation practices are followed to track all work and make data analysis efficient.
- Support a strong Maintenance Safety Culture that encourages taking the right amount of time to perform each task safely.
- Will lead all troubleshooting and equipment failures so they need to have some experience with that.
- Will have own improvement or work on an existing maintenance program and they'll be responsible for looking for the right parts and right set up.