Job Title: Strategic Product Manager
Location: Downtown, NYC
Job Type: Long-term contract
- We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Product Manager to help lead our mission.
- Our vision is to provide the foundations for a reliable and secure developer platform that allows thousands of engineers to iterate quickly and also allows us to scale our user base.
- In this role you will set the direction for our End-to-End Observability Platform, responsible for reshaping our existing product strategy and then executing on it.
- Though being responsible for the backend infrastructure that drives our Observability Platform (think tracing, logging, metrics, real user monitoring, synthetic testing, visualization tools), you’ll have the outstanding opportunity to work across the ecosystem (think web, mobile) and beyond it (think Google Home, Alexa and Sonos integration)!
- Your work will directly influence our ability to troubleshoot, pinpoint latency and downtime, impacting the way thing work
What you will do:
- Work closely with skilled engineers and set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team.
- Own and drive the product strategy for the observability platform.
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Partner with other Product Managers in Infrastructure to provide a world-class developer experience for engineers.
- Ensure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
- Build relationships with the cloud-native (including open source) community to arrive at a deep understanding of the product domain and where it’s headed.