Headquartered in Atlanta, our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals.
We are currently recruiting for a Structural/Civil Engineer for their Building Products division. The role will be based in Atlanta, GA.
$110,000 - $140,000 salary + bonuses and benefits
- Bachelor of Science in Civil OR Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of civil/structural engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with structural steel design and concrete foundation design
- Understanding of building codes and standards including ANSI, ASCE, ACI, AISC, IBC
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Willing and able to travel
- Provide engineering expertise to define scope of work, develop cost/ material estimate(s), design, and execute projects that lead to improved safety, quality, cost, and efficiency
- Provide material take-offs/bill of materials to be used for estimating and scheduling purposes
- Perform calculations and produce foundation, structural, building, and civil drawings to support the construction of plant facilities
- Design and analyze steel structures based on project needs
- Design and analyze concrete foundations based on load information supplied by OEM suppliers
- Prepare/supervise the development of contract documents as required to include drawings and specifications
- Coordinate and interface with Project Managers, Plant Personnel, and third-parties as necessary
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.