This client is a Milwaukee Based Structured Cabling Company. They provide these services to all commercial based customers in the Southeastern section of Wisconsin. Companies they support include Big Box Stores, Distribution Centers, Warehouses, Manufactures, Educational Institutions, Correctional Facilities, Office Buildings, ECT. They are looking to replace a couple current temp field technicians due to quality issues. They are looking to us to provide these resources. Below is a break down of the position.
Candidates must pass required Drug and Background checks prior to starting assignment.
Field Technicians will be assisting with the installation, cabling pulling, testing and termination of structured cabling projects. Their systems includes phone systems, Security Systems, Data Systems and any other type of Low Voltage Cabling Infrastructure projects.
* Qualified 2 structured cable technician needs for his team supporting customers in Southeast Wisconsin.
* He has two temps working now that he's looking to replace. Quality issues.
* He's looking for 2 technicians with solid structured cabling experience, experience terminating Fiber connectors and experience testing and terminating Cable ideally.
* Technicians will be assigned to various structured cabling projects in the area. They do Phone, Security, Data systems at Commercial customer locations.
* Working hours are 6:30AM - 4:30PM with occasional OT, Evening or Nights/Weekend work depending on projects.
* The jobs vary from short term day jobs to extended larger jobs where the technicians could be at same location for a month or two.
* The candidate's would use their own vehicle and get reimbursed mileage at IRS rate.
* They would need their own hand tools, crimper, power drill but they would provide any major tools.
* 40 hrs a week.
* Interview this week and start as soon as next week depending on backgrounds being passed.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.