Quality Assurance Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst. For this position the candidate needs demonstrate solid experience with hardware and software development in a testing role. This opportunity will heavily be focused on API (manual and automated) testing with some manual mobile (iOS and Android) testing. This role develops and executes test plans and cases with various software development teams to ensure proper functionality.
- Executing APIs using Postman
- Automating and validating APIs requests and responses using Runscope
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure cross platform testing is thoroughly executed
- Working with databases (SQL Workbench) to validate data
- Prepare daily status reports
- Creating and updating Confluence documentation for assigned project.
- Logging and updating bugs in JIRA
- Document and analyze test results and work with firmware and hardware engineers to identify root cause of issues
- Work with other departments to assist in testing and system setup as needed
- Support maintenance of test environments and test data
- Be an active participant in improving the quality assurance process
- 1 year manual quality assurance testing with a focus on API testing
- 1 year manual mobile testing
- 1 year database experience (SQL Workbench)
- Experience testing hardware integrated with software on a separate platform.
- Experience using JIRA
- Solid documentation skills (test plans, Confluence updates)
- Experience the health/fitness area would be a plus, but not required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Is able to draw conclusions from complex situations, then recommend and execute a course of action in both a timely and decisive manner
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated self-starter that is comfortable working in a fitness studio
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.