6 Month Contract
Subscription Renewal Specialist will focus on current customers and sales to consult and sell all renewal product options. The key area of responsibility is to support the pursuit and closure of a subscription sale emphasizing the value of the renewal. This includes but is not limited to quoting renewals and handling general sales requests.
- Consulting with sales team, providing renewal quotes, overcoming objections and adjusting proposal as required to ensure best solution is presented to the customer
- Track and provide status updates on all open opportunities
- Working knowledge of all 3rd party tools
- Collaborate on sales strategies and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Sales teams in effort to drive Renewal Rate
- Process pre-sales tasks and post-sales requests
- Develop fundamental working knowledge of Cisco subscription solutions we resell to customers
- Oversee subscription email inbox and respond to basic sales questions around process or entitlement
- Attend trainings – Partner and Internal
- Uncover additional sales/training opportunities when responding to quote requests.
- Respond to email/phone inquiries from internal and external coworkers/associates
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Develop business relationships with internal and external associates
- Minimum two-yrs. experience in Sales or Sales Support
- Minimum two-yrs. experience with subscription or similar product
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional relationship with all departments
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Proven success managing and working a pipeline
- Time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- CSEP Certification
- Working knowledge of Software Subscriptions