SuccessFactors - LMS Administrator
Contract to Hire
As the SuccessFactors Administrator, you will be supporting the Training and Documentation team at one of the largest health systems in Philadelphia. Our client is preparing for multiple enterprise-wide EMR Go-Lives, which requires coursework completion by every person within the health organization. Our client is seeking a SuccessFactors Administrator to take on various upcoming projects and serve as an SME for SuccessFactors specifically due to their recent internal LMS change.
The day to day of this role will require working cross functionally with fellow LMS Administrators and Analysts, to ensure proper enrollment is slated for the courses necessary. This includes ticketing questions and frequent review of enrollment.This exciting opportunity will require flexibility and constant problem solving to ensure a successful team dynamic.
• 3+ years working with the SuccessFactors Learning Management System
• Experience enrolling and changing enrollment to courses within a Learning Management System
• Comfortable presenting to clients on the system and its integration capabilities
• Knowlegde of coursework creation and content organization as it affects SuccessFactors
• Provide all administrative support for adult education in SuccessFactors
• Monitor and Troubleshoot training modules for effectiveness and efficiency
• Create Items, Curricula, Catalogs and Assignment Profiles in SuccessFactors.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.