Responsible for leading a team in the consistent delivery of high quality service. The supervisor’s role is to motivate, and support team members to provide excellent customer service by ensuring that staff is properly trained to respond to inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure we are properly staffed at all hours and have sufficient phone coverage at all hours of the business day.
- Ensure the Help Desk ticket system is up and running during business hours. Any outages should be reported promptly.
- Ensure the phone queue is up and running during business hours. Any outages should be reported promptly.
- Ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of the any issues communicated to the Help Desk.
- Communicate expectations and coach employees. Enforce policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of the information provided by Help Desk. Continue to review calls and tickets from each agent. Provide coaching when misinformation is provided.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems. This includes meeting with your team to discuss their work struggles, letting me know when things need to be fixed or changed.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk and generate statistical reports. (Operations Monthly Report).
- Ensure our daily, weekly, and monthly reports are prepared on time and accurately.
- Maintain an in depth working knowledge of JPay’s systems and processes. Keep up to date with system updates.
- Direct the activities and performance of the customer service team to provide the highest level of service to our customers
- Collaborate with other departments. Working out any communication challenges.
- Identify areas of improvement or adjust existing work procedures and practices when processes are broken. Continually inform manager of potential problems and changes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Problem solver, must have a take charge attitude
- Assertive, self-sufficient, flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Goal oriented with superior work ethic and effective time management skills.
- Demonstrate competency with MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to adapt to change
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with ticketing system (Freshdesk or Zendesk)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.