SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire a Supervisor of IT Support Services for an exciting, full-time direct-hire opportunity located in Pleasanton, CA.
Supervisor, IT Support Services
Hands-on lead, responsible for supervision of day-to-day operations of IT Support Services Analysts in the California, Colorado and Canada branches. Manages the team's workload and escalation procedures to ensure service levels are maintained. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems. Monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- 50% of the time: Manage team of IT Support Services Analysts. Lead, motivate and direct employees using effective performance management techniques, including establishing expectations and goals, providing recognition and feedback, and addressing performance problems. Coach, encourage, and develop employees according to their unique interests and strengths. Empower employees to take responsibility for their career and performance. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback. Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members and the organization.
- 35% of the time: Provide support of IT issues with user applications, systems and network devices.
- 15% of the time: Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or appropriate work experience required.
- Microsoft Certification or appropriate demonstrable experience required.
- Cisco Networking Certification or appropriate demonstrable experience required.
- ITIL Certification or appropriate demonstrable experience required.
- 4 years demonstrable Windows operating system and MS Office expertise
- 4 years administering Microsoft Active Directory environments
- 4 years support of basic network infrastructure including LANs, WANs and WiFi
- 4 years leading medium/large technical projects from planning through deployment
- 4 years supervising the work of multiple technical support analysts
- 4 years technical network and computer system troubleshooting experience
- Leadership: Experience leading a team of technical direct subordinates. Ability to inspire team members.
- Self-Management: Self-Starter able to deliver results with minimal direct supervision.
- Teamwork: Ability to build and lead a high performance team.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Self-Management: Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrates a higher level of technical skills and troubleshooting ability to support direct reports.
- Communication: Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to write in a clear, concise, and organized manner for the intended audience.
- Technical Skills: Advanced IT technical skills in Desktop, Network, Server and Helpdesk.
- Customer Focus: Ability to quickly, and effectively solve customer problems.
- This job requires domestic travel up to 25% of the time.