The primary purpose of this position is to oversee and coordinate the Associates who maintain and repair building systems such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, various production equipment, including electrical and mechanical equipment, or a combination of both building and equipment realms. May be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems, production equipment, or combination thereof, by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; and restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Works with outside contractors for routine maintenance items; ensures that service contracts are favorable and offer quality services at competitive prices.
- Employs the strategies of 5S in order to maintain an efficient, clean work area, well ordered and maintains the correct types and amount of spare parts.
- Coordinates and maintains the proper methods, procedures and handling of non-hazardous waste in the facility and removal of waste from the facility.
- Supervises work of respective Associates, assigning properly, scheduling efficiently and working optimally to ensure team conducts its work for maximum efficiencies. Responsible for ensuring successful functioning of equipment, maintaining satisfactory use of various systems and equipment Operational Availability, Mean Time between Failure (MTBF), and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate with some appropriate post-secondary education relating to the Maintenance field.
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years in an Engineering or Maintenance Technician position at a manufacturing facility.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Ability to use all the tools necessary to conduct the work involved with maintaining equipment and building systems.
- Specialized Knowledge: Experience with maintaining CNC machines and HVAC, electrical and water systems is preferred.