Manages multiple associates who perform the services required to deploy Software solutions to the Corrections and Public Service divisions. Project activities include but are not limited to: budget planning and management; requirements management for process adherence; associate management; human resource coordination and scheduling; quality management; and other essential departmental management duties. Responsible for calibrating project management execution to mitigate risk and for ensuring consistency in project execution.
Management duties include the selection, hiring, evaluating and leading Supervisors and team members performing duties in the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Establishing and managing the critical mechanisms to insure process adherence project completion consistency as measured by the established SLA’s.
- Establishing and managing mechanisms to insure provisioning process consistency and defect reductions.
- Managing each workflow by establishing critical leading indicators while minimizing the variability of the KPI.
- Validation of each installation to the design specification before transition hand-off to operations support.
- Working with IT, Development, and Telecommunication teams to Supervise system sensitivities during the installation process.
- Working with sales team to insure good collaboration on installation SOW and account management alignment.
- Working with Product Management, Development, and IT teams to insure new product or feature launch success.
- Presenting team performance metrics in monthly operations reviews.
- Collaborating with integration management to improve project completion throughput.
- People Management
- Lead and motivate a dynamic team of between 10-15 specialists in the job disciplines listed above through performance coaching, career planning, and setting educational objectives to meet the strategic requirements of Securus and our customers.
- Define job duties and maintain associated Job Descriptions
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, process, reporting, automation, and associate engagement.
- Facilitate customer resolution for priority and/or persistent issues and engaging senior levels of escalation.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
- Present operational reporting metrics monthly cross-departmentally including statistical analysis and status of action plans.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction and the application of monitoring, optimization, and management.
- Develop a strong relationship with the sales teams to increase strategic SLA success including the negotiating of SLAs within RFP’s/service contracts.
- Conducts performance reviews, makes/recommends promotions, and wage changes.
- Participate in quality calibration and validation sessions.
- Change Management
- Recommend and execute process and support system changes to achieve cost objectives and enhance customer service.
- Work with various departments to define and implement changes.
- Work with vendors on the definition of system changes and implementation of same.
- Maintain documented work processes and procedures.
- Support usage of Knowledge Base System to document processes and procedures.
- Work with Training Department on training of new process and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Core Skills: Business Analysis, Managing Revision Process, Designing Implementation Plans, Project Plans, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance
- Domain Knowledge: Implementing Management Systems in the Public Safety industry, software solutions knowledge and understanding includes but not limited to Corrections, Electronic Health Records, Emergency 911, Fire & EMS and Law Enforcement
- Business Competencies: Time Management, Business Process Analysis, Goal Setting, Action Planning
- Consulting: Relationship Building, Writing, Implementation Planning, Problem Solving, Collaboration, Presentation Skills
- Oral Communication: The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings communications, office systems, and record keeping
- Technical Writing: Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters, memoranda, minutes, and reports
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the year
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Software solutions Management or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Software Support
- 4+ years in a leadership / management role
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management and/or Project Management Leadership
- Fiscal planning and budgeting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Technology Management
- 6+ years’ experience in Software Support
- 3+ years’ experience in related technology field
- Experience in the Public Safety industry is a plus
- PMP or PMI-Agile Certification
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. Travel (US) up to 25 to 50% It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.