Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2018 revenue of €8.2 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Through its offer in the exterior body panels market, Plastic Omnium provides customized multi-material solutions with high added value that increasingly integrate functions and enhance safety to reduce vehicle weight and CO2 emissions.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected car.
Lead the quality management of external suppliers. Manage all quality and logistic issues through Non conformity with suppliers. Manage inspections process defines AQP and non AQP products, manage firewall and Escalation process based on
suppliers performance and PO rules.
* Follow the improvements of the supplier by auditing the action plans
* Support launch of new products,
* Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Respect and follow safety rules.
1.0 New Project Launch
* For the new products in the plant, participate with the Program SE in the supplier process qualification, participate in the run @ rates, in the definition of the incoming instructions for the related suppliers, the definition of the packaging, and in the acceptation of Initial samples.
Review the PPAP files from the program teams before SOP. Maintain approved initial reference samples and Boundary or limit samples in archive. When a change is done in Serial Life, manage and approve the PPAP using PPAP on line.
2.0 Serial Supply Perform or organizes the incoming inspection on supplied parts, including the creation of incoming inspection instructions.
Identify segregates and quarantines NC (non conformities) goods. Update and re-validate the incoming inspections instructions depending on supplier quality performance. Using SAP QM and supplier portal, manage NCN (non conformities) with suppliers: creation of the NCN with a good problem description, control and approval of the supplier's 8D.
Sign the deviations (derogation) for external suppliers with engineering approval.
* Inform immediately plant management when supplier ships defective parts.
Manage the supplier noncompliance through installing 100% inspections.Manage the supplier' NCN and takes all necessary actions to ensure they are closed in the targeted timing: validate the containment actions and the supplier root cause analysis, follow up and assesses corrective actions and progress plan, cost recovery.
* For each NCN the Plant SQE calculate the associated costs, according to set rules. Negotiate the cost recovery with supplier, and when needed ask support to Central Buyers and/or SDL. Together with Plant controlling control that a credit note was sent by Supplier or a debit note issued by company.
* Where necessary, manage escalation process level 0 with suppliers.
Maintain SAP QM module for supplier claim management.
3.0 Measurement and Improvement Update the indicators to measure the supplier performance -ppm, cost recovery, demerit rating, number of NCN, number of NCN@100 points, NCN closing time.
Train the operators in incoming goods defaults identification.Lead or participate in plant progress working groups.Take part in supplier selection audits and escalation meetings level 1-2-3, organized through the regional SDLs as required.
Perform supplier's re-qualification audits - support supplier audits under the direction of the SDL and ensure re-qualification process towards supplier according to PO rules and/or Customer Specific Requirements.
Manage actions of development and continuous improvement with suppliers, following the Key Supplier management process.
Participate in networks meetings organized by regional SDL.
4.0 Requalification of high risk parts
Where required according to OEM and AE requirements, organize and evaluate requalification approvals and maintain records.
5.0 People Management
Manage the day to day activities of the incoming inspection.Ensure that incoming inspectors are trained according to the training path as part of AE University.Strive to keep good relationships with suppliers * Maintain the Quality Mindset.
* High School diploma or GED
* BS or MS degree in a business, technical, or related field or a efforts to obtain a ASQ certification must be maintained
Good working knowledge of quality tools, concepts and tools (APQP process, VDA 2 and VDA 6.3., FMEA, PPAP, SAP QM Module, supplier portal)
* Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Able to coordinate more than one project at a time
* Able to interact with all levels of the organization
* Previous experience in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry
* Problem Resolution techniques/methods
* Understanding of Geometry and measurement of plastic parts
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.