- The primary purpose of this position is to leverage data analytics to support and improve site's supply chain, planning, and purchasing functions. This responsibility is achieved through the maintenance of system parameters, the mining and analysis of data, and the reporting out of key metrics to leadership. This position will also provide production plans that meet customer requirements while managing production capacity constraints.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for site's Plan for Every Part (PFEP) strategy and implementation. Duties include monthly and quarterly material analysis to align system parameters and other pull systems with current demand.
- Conducts strategic supply chain analysis and reports on supply chain metrics; performs various calculations and graphing of pertinent data.
- Drives efficiency and effectiveness in the supply chain through ensuring data integrity and optimization of system parameters per the inventory strategies
- Maintains Item Master Data accuracy in Oracle ERP to support the Kanban workbench or MRP planning processes in Oracle.
- Develops, runs, and analyzes reports to help drive continual improvement or course correct.
- Identifies and suggests opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning. May prepare and monitor data preparation necessary to carry out the process.
- May be responsible for the production planning of one or more production lines to include duties such as build plan generation, work order generation, providing product availability to customers, identifying issues effective productions ability to build.
- Manages inventory management initiatives in a proactive manner. Develops inventory strategies by product line/customer.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Materials Management or Supply Chain
- Minimum Experience: 5 years supply chain (or related) experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in Medical Device or ISO/FDA regulated industry.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Microsoft Office including advanced Excel preferred
- Specialized Knowledge: APICS (CPIM/CIRM) or other Planning related certifications preferred. Demonstrated ability to follow up with tasks and issues along with problem-solving skills are essential. Ability to drive and sustain improvements to Supply Chain processes